You deserve to succeed and add extra value to your business and social world.
What are your social skill issues that are holding you back?
Are your table manners & social interactions acceptable?
Subscribe to my complimentary newsletter and receive handy tips, read well-informed articles and see where you stand on the politeness barometer by taking my quiz.
- Would you like to create a more powerful relationship with your customers, co-workers, and social peers?
- Is uncertainty and doubt interfering with putting yourself out there confidently at networking events, business meetings or dining engagements?
- Are those elements hurting your bottom line?
- Are you unsure if you are making a good first impression?
You are your own walking, talking autobiography!
Now the time is here to become a better you!
Everyone can benefit but you have to have the desire to make those necessary changes. You decide to say enough is enough.
I can teach you to calm anxieties when you walk into a room to socialize. You can go beyond small talk and start to form meaningful relationships.
Don’t sabotage yourself. confidence, trust and creditability by how you present and conduct yourself.
- You will learn how to interact with integrity and gain appreciation for others.
- Make ethics, professionalism, and respect part of your DNA.
- Renewed self-awareness and confidence will grow.
- The benefits will reflect in your business, sales or relationships.
- Living by a genuine code of conduct along with a great attitude will encourage others by ‘paying it forward’.
I encourage you to be contagious in regards to respect, politeness and manners.
Sharpen and implement the greatly underused but important soft skills of cultural civility and proper etiquette.
CFAX 1070– Interview with Ian Jessop.